What is wrong with XDC

When I get back I find I am so energized by new ideas that I have to start trying things out.

I really need to focus on my current project. (Maybe I can my testers to slow down.)

Thank you to everyone!

-Bob Gordon

We didn’t get to chat much this time, but good to see you.

I feel the same way :slight_smile:

Maybe we should have a list of attendees, so we can place checkmarks and see if we talked to everybody…

Attendee bingo :slight_smile: I like that idea, I’ll add this to the list for next time.

I know I always return motivated to get back to work on all the projects that have slowly faded away

I think one of my favorite parts about XDC is all the different industries that use XOJO as they demonstrate in there presentation. As far as I am concern, I am expecting the guys at TipControl to present again with something flying next year. Heck, even fly around while scanning the room based on Jim’s AI presentation. In addition, I am sure Kem will be in charge of the music that the flying micro control will play as it passes.

I’d love to have an option for attendees to add a profile to the XDC app, so when you meet someone, you can look at what they do with Xojo and a get little background or find conversation topics. Maybe even a way to add private notes about people you’ve talked to so you can go back and say “Who was that I talked to about XYZ?”. I mostly remember now, but in a week it might be a different story.

A QR code on the badges with whatever contact info you want to share (v-card) would be cool too (like this).
OK - I just realized the QR Code on the badges is an email link… how did I miss that? Maybe it could be a little larger next time though…

@Dana Brown - I like attendee bingo. Make it part of the XDC App, along with @jim mckay suggestions.

Maybe this could become an open-source app eventually?

[quote=435127:@jim mckay]I’d love to have an option for attendees to add a profile to the XDC app, so when you meet someone, you can look at what they do with Xojo and a get little background or find conversation topics. Maybe even a way to add private notes about people you’ve talked to so you can go back and say “Who was that I talked to about XYZ?”. I mostly remember now, but in a week it might be a different story.

A QR code on the badges with whatever contact info you want to share (v-card) would be cool too (like this).
OK - I just realized the QR Code on the badges is an email link… how did I miss that? Maybe it could be a little larger next time though…[/quote]

maybe we could add forums photos to the badge as many of us recognize others based on forum activities.

I’m not sure I would have recognized you from your forum “photo” there, Scott…

yeah I know. the beard has left the building. but you would have recognized my avatar and said, "Oh Scott… " and shortened the gap between seeing me and recognizing me.

and yes I will update my avatar soon with a new picture that looks like me more.