Valentina Release 9.1.3 Improvements for MariaDB, Valentina Server Properties for Xojo

Paradigma Software announces Valentina Release 9.1.3, which focuses on fixing issues and performance across multiple products. This release is available for immediate release in the downloads section of the website.

There are many improvements to Valentina Studio, including many tweaks of Valentina Forms, upgraded MariaDB support, plus we’ve exposed some Valentina Server properties from Xojo.

See more details on our forum.

Check out Valentina Reports ADK for Xojo (works with all major databases), our own Valentina DB ADK for Xojo and get Valentina Studio for free.

Does valentina run on Raspberry pi?

We’ve talked about this, but I don’t believe we have an ADK available yet. Valentina Server is available for Raspbian though.

Hello @Tim Seyfarth,

the Xojo ADK is also RaspberryPi ready. (You have to Install the ADK on Raspberry Pi to get the vcomponent*.so Files for ARM.

I use this for my own Project…

AFAIK the only Valentina App that doesn’t run on RaspberryPi is the Valentina Studio App

Yes, that’s right.

If you are working on an academic/education project (students, teachers, etc) you can use the 5 connection version of Valentina Server based on our education licensing.

I believe the ADK license is based on getting the Linux version for deployment on Raspbian.