Windows IoT Core

Is it possible to develop a Xojo app for an x86 SBC running Windows IoT core? I think IoT core can only run one app at a time, so for debugging I suppose I’d have to use IoT Core Enterprise or just Windows Desktop on a PC, but would I later be able to build it as a console app or something that could be deployed to IoT Core?

I built a 32bit Console app for IoT using 2017r3 a while back, but didn’t try a GUI app because you have to design specifically for the device’s display configuration. You should be able to do this.

Which SBC are you looking at as your target (we have a BUNCH of x86 and ARM SBCs in-house)?

[quote=433405:@Tim Jones]I built a 32bit Console app for IoT using 2017r3 a while back, but didn’t try a GUI app because you have to design specifically for the device’s display configuration. You should be able to do this.

Which SBC are you looking at as your target (we have a BUNCH of x86 and ARM SBCs in-house)?[/quote]
Client likes the Up Board for its reliability and reliability of supply. UI is a small touch screen which I’m thinking would be easiest to implement with HDMI + USB, as eDP and SPI look to be a horror show on this platform.