Cinco de Miami XDC

For those staying the weekend after XDC there is big cinco de mayo block party about 2 miles from the hotel (25 min people mover ride)

Cinco De Mayo Brickell 2019 brings you: 2-DAYS of festivities with live mariachi performances, mechanical chili rides, games, food trucks, a new VIP waterfront lounge complete with a complimentary Grande Margarita. DJ Laz and the 97.3 familia will keep you moving along with great Mexican Food, and Luchador wrestling! Arrive early and stay late!

Looks like the food trucks are the way to go if you’re on a budget, with cheeper beers outside the festival.

I got the $30 two-day vip pass for my wife and I that includes.

VIP Waterfront TICKET : SPLURGE with a section for those who want to indulge in the full Cinco de Mayo experience which will include a Private VIP area with seating, a complimentary Grande Margarita, a Fiesta Pack (featuring mustaches and a souvenir cup) while supplies last, and private air-conditioned bathrooms. VIP all the way!

Reading some history from previous XDC sessions this might be right up the alley for some attendees.

Here’s the link for the tickets.
If interested we could put a group together.

Tim