Dev Account

1. 2 weeks ago

Dave S

Apr 14 San Diego, California USA

My Apple Dev account expires in a 2 weeks.... Its on auto-renew, but I'ld like to "force" the issue and make the payment now.... but I can't find a portal to do that.
    I click the "update now" link in the email and it takes me to a pretty page with all my account data and links to update that info, but nothing about the Dev account

2. @Dave S My Apple Dev account expires in a 2 weeks.... Its on auto-renew, but I'ld like to "force" the issue and make the payment now.... but I can't find a portal to do that.
    I click the "update now" link in the email and it takes me to a pretty page with all my account data and links to update that info, but nothing about the Dev account

I didn't had the auto-renewal on the last time and saw the option to renew appeared in https://developer.apple.com . Perhaps with the auto-renewal option set on, that payment banner is hidden.

Not sure if turning the auto-renewal option off would cause that ability to pay now to appear.

3. Dave S

Apr 14 San Diego, California USA

Thanks... I think I'll just wait until the deadline passes... if it renews then fine... if not I'll hope to find it :)

4. last week

@Dave Sisemore — It there is a single thing bug-free at Apple, it has to be the billing system, so don't worry :-)

or Sign Up to reply!