Feedback.app 2018r1.1 is crashing on start.

It’s apparently the latest version. I’m on macOS 10.13.6.

Every time I launch the app, I get:

I cannot view nor enter new reports because of this.

What now?

Guess what - deleting the “Feedback.db” file in the ~/Library/Application Support/Xojo/Feedback folder helped. So, it got apparently corrupted somehow. Meh.

At least you got it going! Feedback 2018r1.1 does not work at all on Yosemite 10.10.5.
No window opens, even with Command-N. Quitting the app always results in this error:

Condition: nullptr == mIterators

Do you know about Xojo Feedback 2018r1.2 ?

Emile, yesterday, when I downloaded Feedback from the Xojo website (had to look for a while to find the download), it was just 2018r1.1. Where did you find r1.2?

Not sure, but that’s the version on the Feedback.app I have. I just confirmed that the download is for 18r1.1 though. @Greg O’Lone ?

r1.2 was available for a short while, now the latest is r1.1 until next release.

Thank you for the answer for where I get Feedback 1.2. I totally forgot.

I installed it and use it (for readings) here and then. And I was surprised I was alone to talk about it.

Now, is it working or not is a different subject since I do not reported any Feedback since a while (far before 1.2 was released.

I just migrated my macbook pro to a new macbook pro, and now I’m having the same problem - “Communication with the feedback master server has failed.” Any solutions?

Edit: tried deleting Feedback.db - no change, then deleted the ~/Library/Application Support/Xojo/Feedback folder. No change.