Can't use an undefined value as a symbol reference

Hi!

Well, once again i’m getting the same problem…

AH01215: Can’t use an undefined value as a symbol reference at…

I have testing about 10 days with a lot of uploads (new compiled version), reboots (on cgi and even on server itself) and all ok.

Now i can’t execute cgi again, and i really don’t know why…

Restarted the server, uploaded cgi again, compiled again, uploaded zipped file (to make sure no problems during upload)…

Doesn’t work anymore!

(finding on other linux foruns… “That error is generated by print when the file handle it’s writing to is undefined.”)
And this error occurs on line 118 of compiled CGI:

print $sock $body;

Any idea about this strange error message?

Alex

IDE: Mac 2018R1.1
Compiled CGI: LINUX 64Bit

try Stand Alone first to see if the app is working on linux

[quote=429339:@Alexandre Cunha]Hi!

Well, once again i’m getting the same problem…

AH01215: Can’t use an undefined value as a symbol reference at…

I have testing about 10 days with a lot of uploads (new compiled version), reboots (on cgi and even on server itself) and all ok.

Now i can’t execute cgi again, and i really don’t know why…

Restarted the server, uploaded cgi again, compiled again, uploaded zipped file (to make sure no problems during upload)…

Doesn’t work anymore!

(finding on other linux foruns… “That error is generated by print when the file handle it’s writing to is undefined.”)
And this error occurs on line 118 of compiled CGI:

print $sock $body;

Any idea about this strange error message?

Alex

IDE: Mac 2018R1.1
Compiled CGI: LINUX 64Bit[/quote]
The error usually either means that the app that the script was connected to has crashed or that the app is failing on launch.

<https://xojo.com/issue/54665>

Found the problem.

i’m trying to connect to odbc database from my LINUX CGI 64bit, to a MSSQL server.

dim db as new ODBCDatabase db.datasource="dsn=girassol" // THIS CRASHES THE APPLICATION! if db.connect then