"app installation failed. no code signature found"

Im using

XOJO: 2018 R4
XCODE: 10.1

I’m struggle on error copying compiled ios app to my iphone.

“app installation failed. no code signature found”

I already created provision profiles, download and import it to the xcode.

Have you copied the correct provisioning profile to the iPhone using Xcode?

LIke this one below?

Yes.

Assuming that provisioning profile is correctly done, that looks good. Wild Card * provisioning profiles usually don’t work.

Make sure when you build your app the Sign step is the last thing listed under Build Settings>iOS.

Also make sure Team and Build For App Store settings are correct in the inspector for Build Settings>iOS.

Everything needs to be exactly correct, so if you still have problems, walk completely through the documentation and check everything.

#1. Make sure when you build your app the Sign step is the last thing listed under Build Settings>iOS. - like this one >>

#2. Also make sure Team and Build For App Store settings are correct in the inspector for Build Settings>iOS.

• like this one >>

#3. Everything needs to be exactly correct, so if you still have problems, walk completely through the documentation and check everything. - I’ve done the process repeatedly (I thing 6x already). I felt frustrated.

Maybe I done something wrong? Or maybe lacking on my mac settings?

That all looks correct.

Open Keychain Access and check for correct certificates like these that are not expired:

Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certification Authority
Developer ID Certification Authority
iPhone Developer: Your Name or Email (A code)
iPhone Distribution: Your Name or Email (A code)

Triple check that provisioning profile. Do NOT use a wildcard. Make sure it includes your specific iPhone.

Hi Art,

Look’s like I dont have some of the item from your list. Here is what I have

It’s a nightmare. Check the docs to make sure you have everything.

I just had the same problem using a new iphone. Added on the membercenter at apple to my devices using the UDID. Then had to go to Xcode preferences and in the account tab click download manual profiles. Then sync the iphone trough itunes. And lastly check in Xcode devices if the mobileprovisioning profile has been added.

what a mess apple’s created

How to sync iphone to itunes?

Or maybe I’m having problem becase I had so many certificates as shown below?

I found it was important to delete any certificates missing private keys. They seem to confuse everything.

how can I determine if the certificate has missing private keys?

Sync: ope itunes, connect phone using usb cabls. Click on the iprone icon. On the bottom sync…

It’s in your photo above!

still no luck.
May I ask you guys if this APP ID from developer.apple is the one that’s in XOJO IDE?

That;s the “Bundle identifier” in Xojo, just below app “iOS App Name”.

ID conforms to Identifier.