DateControl from einhugur problem...

Hi, I have a problem If I put the datecontrol from einhugur plugins in my form, I send the linq with the image.
Linq : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhKnJEWjlC67khfQeFxYk8IWDjVW

Thanks for any help,

Juan

I missed to say the problem Is only in windows 10 1803…

What version of the plugin are you using? And is it the newest one?

Hi Bob thanks, I have the last version downloaded from einhugur plugins, In Mac Os is good, only In windows 10 I have this problem.

Version Is 7.5

That seems like an unusual date format you have in the DateControl. Is that a standard regional format? It looks like the it’s pulled straight from the docs. Maybe try with DateFormat=3 for SQL format, or 0 for automatic regional format.

My thinking is that maybe the popup is choking on the format. FWIW, I’m not seeing this on Win10-1803.

Hi Tanner thanks, If you can see The problem Is If I put the control bottom right, then appears only the reitz points and In the top position from the form you have only the image from datecontrol.

Sorry, I was thinking of a run-time problem. If it’s in the IDE then I’d suggest first confirming you have the correct plugin for the IDE version (i.e. pre/post 2017.R2), clear the Xojo cache, and start a new project with just the DateControl. If it re-occurs then you can send the project to @Björn Eiríksson to see what’s up.

I’ve actually never used the Windows IDE so I’m not a lot of help…

Thanks Tanner y make a test(clear xojo cache) and thanks for help me. I have xojo 2018 r4, the last version xojo.
Have a nice day,
Juan

Tanner how can I clear the xojo cache?

Open the Xojo Preferences window. There is a button to clear the cache under the Building section.

I have clear the cache and the problem Is not solved.
I think this Is a Bug in windows datecontrol from einhugur plugin…
I think I go to write to Björn from einhugur…

Thanks Bob and Tanner for your help,

Juan