Rubberview support problem

1. 3 weeks ago

Sean C

Dec 29 New Zealand

Hi there - I've tried contacting rubber view as I bought it in October. I've received no license from the site that I got directed to (I've been to it numerous times.
    I've tried the email there - I always get back an undelivered email - the site downloads me a demo of the software - I am hamstrung from releasing my new app build because of all this.

If anybody (especially the guy who made this) can contact me about this I'd appreciate that

Cheers,
    Sean Clancy

2. Dave S

Dec 29 San Diego, California USA

https://forum.xojo.com/51163-rubberviews-support-may-experience-some-delays-please-be-patien/p1#p414771

3. Markus W

Dec 29 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro #JeSuisHuman Germany, Heidelb...

Send him a pm via the forum.

4. 2 weeks ago

The developer is Michel Bujardet from France. He is a very helpful man, so mabye there is something wrong. I am sure when he reads your email, he will help you.

Like Markus suggested, send him a private message.

Chris

5. Jean-Yves P

Jan 2 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Europe (France, Besançon)

like Dave pointed out, he is recovering from surgery in late november. please be patient with him.

6. 8 hours ago

Michel B

8 hours ago Pre-Release Testers RubberViews.com

Hi, Sorry for the delay.

Still recovering, but back in business a couple hours a day (far from the some 10 before).

I just sent Sean his license code.

I also decided to remove the encrypted version from my site. It will be a lot simpler to manage with the unencrypted full source code.

7. Sascha S

8 hours ago Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Germany

@Michel B Still recovering, but back in business a couple hours a day (far from the some 10 before).

Glad to see you doing fine Michel. Get well soon. :)

8. 7 hours ago

Michel B

7 hours ago Pre-Release Testers RubberViews.com

Thank you Sascha :)

9. 2 hours ago

Andre K

2 hours ago Pre-Release Testers

Good to see you again Michel, i hope you will soon be fully recovered.

or Sign Up to reply!