MBS Conference Updates

1. ‹ Older
  2. 4 months ago

Christian S

Oct 14 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro, XDC Speakers, Third Party Store Germany

Training tickets are also available.

3. Christian S

Oct 17 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro, XDC Speakers, Third Party Store Germany

Less than a week till the conference. Is everyone excited?

4. David C

Oct 18 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro, XDC Speakers Derby, ITM

I'm flying into Cologne tomorrow, Saturday lunchtime, with my wife, for a week of sight-seeing before the conference.
    Yes, I am excited to be in Germany again, but am terrified of driving on the M6 to get to Manchester (UK) airport and of flying Ryan Air to get there!

5. Christian S

Oct 18 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro, XDC Speakers, Third Party Store Germany

Have a good trip!

6. Joost R

Oct 18 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro The Netherlands

@David C flying Ryan Air

You need an extra day to recover from the trip, everybody ever flew with this airline will understand.
    See you next week David.

7. Paul B

Oct 18 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Europe (UK, Somerset)

@David C I'm flying into Cologne tomorrow... but am terrified of driving on the M6 to get to Manchester (UK) airport and of flying Ryan Air to get there!

Flying Ryanair also on Wednesday, i feel your pain.

8. Richard D

Oct 18 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Europe (UK, London)

@David C flying Ryan Air

Ryan Air!!! URGH!!

9. Beatrix W

Oct 18 Pre-Release Testers, Third Party Store Europe (Germany)

Terrifying is only one thing: change from driving on the wrong side to driving on the correct side of the road.

10. Christian S

Oct 18 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro, XDC Speakers, Third Party Store Germany

@Beatrix W, you are welcome to join us in Cologne.

11. Joost R

Oct 18 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro The Netherlands

Would be nice to meet Beatrix.

12. Beatrix W

Oct 20 Pre-Release Testers, Third Party Store Europe (Germany)

I hate travelling. I have histamine intolerance. Every time I travel I eat something that has too much histamine. Then I can't sleep and I feel absolutely miserable.

13. Antonio R

Oct 20 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro, Third Party Store Europe (Italy)

I think Christian can handle it, there are many foods that you can eat safely

14. Christian S

Oct 20 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro, XDC Speakers, Third Party Store Germany

Well, at least I can say this will be the conference closest to where you are living for a long time.
    From Mainz to Cologne is much shorter than to Nashville oder the previous locations like Berlin and Munich.

You are welcome to sign up at very short notice.

15. David C

Oct 20 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro, XDC Speakers Derby, ITM

Please come, please! I was forced to eat lashings of pretzels, schnitzel and bier today — my stomach will pay later.

16. Joost R

Oct 20 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro The Netherlands

@Beatrix W I hate travelling. I have histamine intolerance. Every time I travel I eat something that has too much histamine. Then I can't sleep and I feel absolutely miserable.

Courageous to be so open. Respect and understanding Beatrix.

17. Christian S

Oct 21 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro, XDC Speakers, Third Party Store Germany

Anyone else in Cologne tomorrow?
    We have the sight seeing tour to the roof of the cathedral and it's not yet full.

This is free as the cost is covered by MBS company.

18. David C

Oct 21 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro, XDC Speakers Derby, ITM

I will have been to the Museum of Chocolate just before the 240 stair climb up to the top of the cathedral, so don't make me run, I will be full of chocolate!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdwU_HU8brg

19. Christian S

The chocolate museum is probably great.
    They also have a Café there.

20. Norman P

Oct 21 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro in bed sick :(

@David C I will have been to the Museum of Chocolate just before the 240 stair climb up to the top of the cathedral, so don't make me run, I will be full of chocolate!

240 stairs .. small one :P
    Get to Ulm one day and do that one - its taller than Colognes
    768 steps to the top of the tallest church in the world (until/if Barcelona ever gets theirs done)

21. Christian S

I think we'll take the lift to the roof level and then walk over smaller ways and stairs as needed...

or Sign Up to reply!