Ok.... this is frustrating. seems since I saved some code using 2018..... things are messed up
The compiler (regardless of what version) is now reporting that two methods "do not exist"
- They clearly do exist. even Autocomplete identifies them.
- They are both called multiple times... yet it only complains about one call of each of them
- If I right click on the offending line.... it still manages to "Jump to Definition" so clearly SOMETHING knows
I have tried deleting and retyping the lines to no avail...
I also did notice something else. I had a line that originally contains " + S + " and it changed to "+ Str(d) +"
FYI..... I ran all this code just last night, and was resuming activity this morning, when all of a sudden .......