Missing files from MySQL plugin

Trying to build the MySQL plugin mostly as a more complete, self contained example, but it seems to be missing the following files and cannot build in XCode:

PluginBuildSettingsDebug.xcconfig
PluginBuildSettingsRelease.xcconfig
PluginExports.exp

Does anyone have these files? They seem to be referenced in a legacy location, according to the build output (below).

Thanks,

IJR

[code]Prepare build
note: Using new build systemnote: Planning buildnote: Using build description from memory

Build system information
error: /Applications/Xojo 2018 Release 2/REALbasic/Xcode/PluginBuildSettingsDebug.xcconfig: unable to open file (in target “MySQLCommunityPlugin” in project “MySQLCommunityPlugin”) (in target ‘MySQLCommunityPlugin’)
Build system information
error: /Applications/Xojo 2018 Release 2/REALbasic/Xcode/PluginBuildSettingsDebug.xcconfig: unable to open file (in target “MySQLCommunityPlugin” in project “MySQLCommunityPlugin”) (in target ‘MySQLCommunityPlugin’)
Build system information
[/code]

Appears to also be missing a folder of files under: ‘Universal’ such as PluginPrefixHeader.h. Any ideas why this seems to not be ready to build? I can’t really find any documentation for it specifically. I’m mainly interested in this plugin because it’s the only example I can find that actually has a Linux Makefile…

Anyone able to help with this? I just tried with 2018 release 4 and that also can’t compile.

Please file a Feedback case with this information so we can look into it.