Issues when collecting project items.

I have a project that has external project items.
I want to bring all those items into my xojo project so I can move it.
However when I try using the File… Collect Project Items, I get part way through and there is an error:

[quote][quote]group_add.Name
Could not create sub folder Pictures for group_add
group_add

folder_go.Name
Could not create sub folder Pictures for folder_go
folder_go
[/quote][/quote]

What I think is happening is that I have created a folder in my project called icons and in there there is a ‘external’ image file called group_add.png
and also in that folder is folder_go.png

It seems I can ‘make internal’ some things in my project but not others. Is that normal?

What does right clicking on the file in the project and selecting Convert to Image do?

Brian - which version of Xojo and which platform?

Do you have two items with the same name and extension / same case Lower or Upper; (Linux, but not only) ) in different folders (directories) ?

Edit:
Probably two folders with the same name (directories) .

latest greatest 2018 Rel 3 Mac OS X

[quote=413243:@Emile Schwarz]Do you have two items with the same name and extension / same case Lower or Upper; (Linux, but not only) ) in different folders (directories) ?

Edit:
Probably two folders with the same name (directories) .[/quote]

No.

It seems that where ever this project is saved on disk the Collection can’t create a new directory next to the project called Pictures in which to copy the images.

Why that might be is unknown to me. Where is the project saved? locally? network drive? drop box?

[quote=413418:@Jason Parsley]It seems that where ever this project is saved on disk the Collection can’t create a new directory next to the project called Pictures in which to copy the images.

Why that might be is unknown to me. Where is the project saved? locally? network drive? drop box?[/quote]

The project is on my desktop with links to png files on my local hard drive.
I noticed that there since I made everything ‘internal’ a bunch of folders were created on the desktop, one for every folder in my projects, complete with the contents of objects from the IDE.

But of course the Picture folder is there, but there are no pngs in it.

Is there any harm to converting all these pngs to images… (Right click, convert to image)