Feedback about GraffitiSuite

Hi,

I’m starting developing with XOJO migrating from VB6.
Does anyone use Graffitisuite web? Could give-me a feedback.

I wold like to know about develop sped and performance.

I use Graffitisuite Web in just about every product I develop (I use Xojo primarily for web applications) and I highly recommend it. It adds some of the basic controls that Xojo is missing. I use the Treeview, Grid and Context Menu controls a lot. Speed-wise, they perform very well and Anthony fixes any bug within hours of reporting them.

I only use part of the desktop suite, but I can vouch for Anthony’s support: it’s incredibly good.

I have used GraffitiSuite in almost all of my web applications as it saves all sorts of time developing some of these widgets myself. I found a bug once and Anthony was quick to jump on it and get a fix out. Nothing but positive things to say about the service and the product!

I’m one of the fan of Cypher the creator of Graffiti Suite. I owned Web and Desktop almost 3 years now, and I can say that using this add-on make your xojo web app looks very modern and appealing to the user.

He’s support is very fantastic! He guides you up to the fullest of his knowledge.

TWO THUMBS UP!