Managing Kaju update info

Did a new version of my app today. To my astonishment I’ve now got 26 versions done with Kaju. How do others manage the update info?

For instance, there are beta 1, beta 2 and beta 3. Then there is the release version, .1, .2 and today .3. The betas aren’t available anymore. In a couple of days the release version, .1 and .2 aren’t needed anymore. Should I simply point the update urls and the hashes to the latest release version? Or should I fold the changes into the latest release and remove the beta versions from Kaju?

I expect the update file to contain only the latest available versions. For example, if you are moving from 1.1 to 1.2, you would update the entry for 1.1 instead of adding and another entry for 1.2. If there is a 1.3 beta that some of your users might choose, there would be an additional entry for that, and so on.

Or did I misunderstand the question?

Some of my users use the app only once a year. So I think I’ll keep only the latest release versions for each version. 4.3.3, 4.2.2 and so on. The users never read the update information anyways.

Are you sure? :wink:
I read them nearly every release.

[quote=412167:@Paul Sondervan]Are you sure? :wink:
I read them nearly every release.[/quote]
I do as well. Bryan Jones of CodeKit fame likes to hide little fun bits in release notes, so I actually look forward to them lol