WebListBox CellClick problem

I have encountered difficult to solve problem. CellClick on WebListBox does not return proper row in a certain case.

Step 1. Populate a single column web list box with 200+ rows, each is number of the row - say on page-shown.

For i As Integer = 0 To 200 ListBox1.AddRow i.Totext Next
Step 2. Ctrl+F on browser (Edge for me) to find number 150 on the page. 150 is find and became highlighted, but list scroll remain on the top.
Step 3. click on the number 150, to fire of CellClick for row=150 (column =0, but plays no role here). CellClick has message box that displays the row. The displayed row is 6 (in my case), and it was supposed to be 150.

Any quick workaround idea?

What release are you using?

What row does the selected method return? I would guess 150. That method works fine for me in 2018 R2.

I am using Release 2012 R2. Edge and Chrome tests return number of the VISIBLE cell count from the top, rather than cell from actual top.

Can someone please move this into the Web Forum. The audience may be bigger there :slight_smile:

This bug was fixed somewhere over the years since 2012.

Unfortunately, it is NOT resolved. I made mistake with version. I am using Xojo 2018 R2. I didn’t even knew about Xojo in 2012.

Maybe this will help to explain the issue:

This in Safari on mac. Chrome and Firefox didn’t “move” the list to the 150 only reported that found 1/1.

Edit: Chrome and Firefox will select the 150 but you need to scroll down to display it. Once you are there you click on it and will report row 150.

[quote=411334:@Alberto De Poo]Maybe this will help to explain the issue:

This in Safari on mac. Chrome and Firefox didn’t “move” the list to the 150 only reported that found 1/1.

Edit: Chrome and Firefox will select the 150 but you need to scroll down to display it. Once you are there you click on it and will report row 150.[/quote]
Exactly! The Same happens on windows 10 - all browsers!

And I can’t go back to 0 with the scroll, like the values changed (it show empty if I scroll down). And the value reported for the cell will be the same (in this case 3 and not 150).

I found a way to make the row 0 to show again, I need to Find 0 now to “fix” the list, it will show 0 as first row.