Can a WebCanvas be scrolled programmatically

I see documentation for Canvas.Scroll but nothing for WebCanvas.

The problem is when displayed on a smaller device like an iPhone, the canvas scrolls nicely vertically, but not horizontally. I was hoping I could provide horizontal scrolling with a button.

I cannot allow the canvas to resize to fit as I need the x, y positions of clicks/taps to be consistant.

It’s not the WebCanvas scrolling there. It’s the whole page. WebCanvas does not have scrolling.

OK. That’s what I thought. So the way I have it designed I am kind of screwed. I have a canvas with a fixed size next to a listbox with it’s right side locked. When the page is opened on a screen smaller than the width of the page in design, like an iPhone, the lisbox moves to remain positioned against the right side, and the canvas gets centered to the left of the listbox with no way to access the left and right sides that are off the screen. With this setup I think there is nothing to scroll with the page.

Hmmm. Wonder how I could change things so that it would work. Maybe put the list box on the left side fo the screen? Actually that might be a better layout all around.

I am converting an iOS app to a Xojo web app and was trying to mimick the same look and feel of the iOS app which has the listbox on the right side of the window.

Thanks Greg, with the listbox on the left, scrolling the page might just work.