Network Interfaces [in El Capitan]

Here’s a small project to demonstrate Network Interfaces:

Network Interfaces .

Here I have 0 interface, so the PopupMenu have only one entry in my MacBok Pro / El Capitan.

I am a bit surprised, and so my question is: is it the same for you with your Macintosh ?

BTW: the code comes from the LR, I add an interface as described in the LR (excepted the Open PushButton, added for the case internet was not set at application (project) run; you have time to activate internet and click in Scan to populate the PopupMenu with Network Interfaces.

How many Network Interfaces do you have ?

For the people who do not download the project, here’s a screen shot of the front window:

To the 41 persons who download the 67KB project: how many interfaces did you get ?
In other words, one run, how many entries in the PopupMenu ? 1 like me ?

To the others, the project is less than 30 lines (and some appears twice… I do not set a Method and call it twice…) so all you have to do if you are cuious enough, is to download the file, run Xojo 2018r1.1 and run, then click in the PopupMenu and watch how many Row(s) it holds; if more than 1 report, else do nothing.

The goal is to know if my computer is OK or have a problem.

TIA.

BTW: The values in the three TextFields are a copy paste of the first value, not real values.

The PopupMenu have only one line: line 0.

iMac 2017: Zero, too.

But when I run one of my projects, which looks for Serialport devices, it comes to “Bluetooth-Incoming-Port”.

Thanks for your inputs. Bluetooth - here - is OFF. I will test with Bluetooth ON and: nothing changed. Bluetooth was ON (by default, for some reason…).

But if the standard is 0, my laptop works fine. Thank you.

Something like

[code]dim i as integer
i=System.SerialPortCount

ListBox1.DeleteAllRows
//Listbox1.AddRow “Port Number” + chr(8)+“Port Name” //Title line of listbox
if i > 0 then
for a = 0 to i-1
Listbox1.AddRow str(a)
listbox1.cell(a,1)=System.SerialPort(a).Name
next
else
Listbox1.AddRow " "
listbox1.cell(0,1)=“No serial devices can be found.”
end if[/code]
Altought, that was different with my previous Mac computer, which was a MacBook Pro 2010 with some more results.