I converted all pics to jpg and yes there was a bit of improvement. However not enough especially when there is a low bandwidth connection such as a cell phone.
So I then took a stab at pre-loading and after wrapping my head around the syntax for both WebButtons and WebMenus I figured that out. That was a monumental change.
So I then took this to the other pics loaded when a user request a different item. There was an improvement however I was thinking it would be like monumental and it was not.
So I then integrated a console reporting tool I developed into the specific area where pics are loaded for the menu. This sent information real time to the console reporting tool. I found that the Menu pics would be displayed three times.
Once I identified that I went back and took a look at each previous step and I agree that preloading is monumental in either the menu or other pics.
Thanks to all for their suggestions. I am still not clear on the HTTP 2.0 piece except to think that using the XOJO tools that are part of RAD 2018 r1.1 which were updated to HTTP 2.0 at least from what I read that they are intrinsic to the preload mnemonics used.