crash reports bkeeney

Salve a tutti,
ho un problema con un report , uso l’ultima versione di bkeeney shorts, su tutti i pc del cliente la stampa parte ad eccezione di un windows 10 dove al momento di eseguire la stampa va in crash l’intero programma, mi dice semplicemente che il software si chiuso in modo anomalo.
Come posso risolvere? Da cosa pu dipendere?
Grazie
Umberto

We don’t know much about what you are doing. Perhaps you could give us a bit more information? A crash at one point or in one component can be an indication of a problem elsewhere in the program.

Specifically:

• what kind of database are you connecting to? (Windows 1803 broke the connexion to MS SQL Server on 64 bit systems. (ODBC and ADODB using native client, apparently, even when running in 32-bit) - Google the issue to see that there are several threads about it, in addition to the removal of SMB 1.0 support also causing issues with some connexions to network shares.
  • are there connexions to the DB elsewhere in the program that actually work?
  • did you look in the system logs to find errors that may be logged by the OS?

Il db che uso per le stampe sqllite e tutte le operazioni sul db vanno a buon fine lesecuzione della stampa che va in crash. Ho provato in debug, ma lerrore non si verifica sul mio pc. Lerrore si verifica solo sulle stampe aggiornate alla nuova versione di bkeeney shorts, le altre funzionano.

That does rule out the DB.

Is it possible that there is a missing file in the copyfiles step of your build? The file exists on your computer, so you do not see the error, but it is not part of the bundle delivered to customers and so the error happens?

Louis, se fosse cos su nessun pc del cliente dovrebbe funzionare, invece se alcuni, server compreso, funziona regolarmente
senza andare in crash.

I misunderstood. I was under the impression that all customers using the new release were experiencing the issue.

Is there a common denominator between customers experiencing the issues? such as:

• Windows 10 1803 update is my first candidate (I had so much issues with it myself…) - are customers experiencing the issues on 1803?
  • Is anyone who is experiencing the issues running the application from a network share? (that would also likely be Windows 10 1803!)
  • Do customers experiencing the issues run a particular antivirus or antimalware that could mistakenly block the process?

that’s it. I am running out of inspiration.

Ho dovuto eliminare Bkeeney Shorts. Troppi problemi, troppi errori, report che non funzionano. Applicazione che va in crash.
Manca la portatilit dei report.
Avevo tra l’altro fatto modifiche al sorgente per salvare il report in una tabella del db mysql e per ovviare all’inconveniente del cambio dell’uid del db utilizzato a supporto del report.
Dynapdf un po macchinoso, ma per lo meno non mi ha mai lasciato a piedi.
Al momento ho riscritto tutti i report appunto con Dynapdf. stata una tragedia. Anche perch se avesse funzionato alla perfezione Bkeeney Short sarebbe stata una bella soluzione per personalizzare i report.