Listbox Plugin that recommends?

Hello!

What Listbox Plugin did you recommend?, I need an alternative for the Native Listbox, cuz headers overlaps on Newer macOS, but also I need to show a picture or icon on a listbox.

I’ve heard about @Karen Atkocius Listbox.
Because also tried the Jeremie Leroy’s Listbox but it lacks of Horizontal Scrollbar, only have Vertical Scrollbar.

Any suggestions?

you can show a picture or icon in the xojo native listbox
use the CellBackgroundPaint event.

The piDog DataView is pretty incredible in what it can do. Unlike most other options which add features while being subclassed from the native listbox, it is built purely on a canvas control so does not have to try to work around listbox limitations.

And it is available in source code format if concerned about a closed source solution, or if you want to use as a base upon which you extend. But it also exposes LOTS more events where you can add power without modifying the source.

The author is also responsive to user suggestions. He has added several things that I asked for, and from reading release notes, I am not alone.

NSTableControlMBS in the MBS plugin.

[quote=393187:@Jean-Yves Pochez]you can show a picture or icon in the xojo native listbox
use the CellBackgroundPaint event.[/quote]
Yes, this very useful, Solves the need to add pictures on listbox, but overlapping exists :frowning: cuz of this, I’m looking for a plugin

that would be an option if I will only develop for Mac, and I need cross-platform

[quote=393199:@Douglas Handy]The piDog DataView is pretty incredible in what it can do. Unlike most other options which add features while being subclassed from the native listbox, it is built purely on a canvas control so does not have to try to work around listbox limitations.

And it is available in source code format if concerned about a closed source solution, or if you want to use as a base upon which you extend. But it also exposes LOTS more events where you can add power without modifying the source.

The author is also responsive to user suggestions. He has added several things that I asked for, and from reading release notes, I am not alone.[/quote]
That’s sound much what I’m looking for, I gonna check it

Hola, piDog es increble. El chico se llama Jim, le compre el plugin y adems de eso me ayudo con un montn de cambios, si no hubiera sido por su ayuda estuviera frito.
Lo recomiendo bastante.

Xojo are working on it.