OmegaBundle 2018 ends 10th September

Hi,
after months of preparation, we got a new bundle online:

http://www.omegabundle.net

I assume we’ll later see the press release in the announcement section.

or read on blog:
http://www.mbs-plugins.de/archive/2018-06-22/Omegabundle_2018_for_Xojo/monkeybreadsoftware_blog_xojo

We also have a dedicated forum for Omegabundle and here is the original announcement with some updates.

We like to focus too on what’s new in Omegabundle for Xojo 2018. You’ll find updates here describing them.

And GraffitiSuite Desktop Edition is part of it this year, too!

Bought it about a week ago and everything arrived but the XDev Mag. Have not heard a thing from them yet…

You can email @Marc Zeedar

I already have registered MBS, GraffitiSuite and Xdev subscription. Would purchasing the Omegabundle extend these subscriptions? Or would it create new ones in parallel?

Depends on the vendor.

For MBS, you automatically get new keys starting the day we process the sale.

@Marc Zeedar will extend your xDev Magazine subscription.
Just send him an email that you bought the Omegabundle and ask him to extend your current subscription.
http://www.xdevmag.com/contact.shtml

That makes the OmegaBundle a lot less interesting for developers who already have MBS Plugin Complete and/or MBS DynaPDF Starter Edition. Your license is a personal license and two licenses for the same product isn’t attractive, extension of an existing license is.

On the other hand it’s your product and your decision to do it this way. :wink:
Just my 2 cents.

As said, by default you get new license.

Sometimes I change things right away, e.g. just a client got a Lite update instead of a new Starter license instead.
Or for other client, I just added 3 months.

We’ll figure something out.

does valentina from omegabundle support postgresql 10.4 AND 11?
does valentina reports allow me to create a report from a source different of database? e.g. from listbox or from array?

[quote=394804:@Christian Schmitz]As said, by default you get new license.

Sometimes I change things right away, e.g. just a client got a Lite update instead of a new Starter license instead.
Or for other client, I just added 3 months.

We’ll figure something out.[/quote]
I contacted you when the bundle came out and asked if I bought the bundle if you could extend my already purchased MBS complete and all you said was to buy the bundle and buy renewal for MBS

I can check later and email you.

There is one standard case and dozens of individual ones.

GraffitiSuite extends active subscriptions that are comparable. For example, if you have Desktop Edition and purchase Omega Bundle Desktop, I’ll add a year to your active subscription. If you have Web Edition, I’ll add a desktop subscription for one year from the date of Omega Bundle purchase. All Access Edition gets you a six-month addition on the active subscription.

If your current subscription auto-renews while your OB extension is active, it will add a year to the end of the Omega Bundle-added end date.

Most vendors have their own way to issue licenses, and typically they are flexible as @Christian Schmitz says, depending on the situation. Some licenses are stackable or scalable, others aren’t, and sometimes it is because of the technical side of issuing a license.

There isn’t a blanket answer on licensing because we are ‘confederates’ rather than ‘federalists’. If you really think you need something, you should contact each individual vendor to see what they can do for you.

[quote=394809:@nicolscanessa]does valentina from omegabundle support postgresql 10.4 AND 11?
does valentina reports allow me to create a report from a source different of database? e.g. from listbox or from array?[/quote]

1. You mean Valentina Studio or Valentina Reports? Anyway:
    PostgreSQL has the stable protocol, right? So yes.

2. our report engine is universal and works for many IDEs and programming languages.
    So it is not linked of course to Xojo listbox.
    You can transfer data from listbox to e.g. RAM.DISK DB using Valentina DB or SQLite.

You got an email. If you just need the MBS parts, updating them may be cheaper than the bundle price.

Today we even had two customers, which got OmegaBundle for Xojo, although I had them as FileMaker clients in my database.

Hi James! Working on getting everything fulfilled this weekend. Was swamped with work getting the new issue out and I’m way behind on Omegabundle stuff, but I started fulfilling yesterday and should finish this weekend.