Austin Meetup

It has been a year since our last Austin meetup! Is anyone interested in doing a meetup next month? We could do it on a weekend in case anyone wants to drive in. Post here if you are interested!

Hope I can see you all again.

interested - just depends on date.

Sad to see no more replies.

I was thinking about an Austin Xojo User Group, guess there are not enough people in the area.

I have 10 plugin users in Austin area…
Plus Xojo staff living there.

Thank you Christian, maybe they haven’t seen this topic.

I’m going to do a mention about it in the newsletter and email our Texas users since we had some Drive in from Houston and Dallas last time.

I’d be interested.

Me too

Dana, Remember Longview is still just barely in Texas (as I say, behind the Pine Curtain) so remember to email me…

Everyone - please fill out this survey so we can try to pick a date: https://doodle.com/poll/pdk5n396bw747k8d

I cannot attend on Saturdays.

I added Friday’s to see if that’s more popular this time. Please check the link again.

It looks like if Jay and Geoff can go on July 20th, that will be a perfect day for all. I guess they answered before Dana added Friday as an option.

I’m going to wait a few more days to see if we get any more responses after my email to TX users.

The winning date is Saturday, July 28th! I’ll be sending out an email later this week with more information! See you next month!

When: Saturday, July 28th
Time: 11:30am
Where: Hula Hut @ 3825 Lake Austin Blvd, Austin, TX 78703
See you there!

Just posting a reminder that we will see you all at Hula Hut next Saturday, July 28th!

Nice meet up, good chat, great people.

Too bad a San Diego group was never able to get off the ground…