TestFlight App Errors

I have my app ready to up load for testing on Test Flight but I get the following errors (App runs fine in the Simulator and compiles for Build to App Store)

Error 1
ERROR ITMS-90475: “Invalid Bundle. Your app supports Multitasking on iPad, so you must include the UILaunchStoryboardName key in your bundle, 'com.sallyfitzgibbons.SFFan’. Learn more (https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/General/Reference/InfoPlistKeyReference/Articles/iPhoneOSKeys.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40009252-SW40).”

Error 2
ERROR ITMS-90725: “SDK Version Issue. This app was built with the iOS ‘9.3’ SDK. All new iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS ‘11.0’ SDK or later, included in Xcode [9.0] or later. Please update Xcode and rebuild your app.”

Any guidance appreciated
Cheers
Martin

Meant to add I am using XOJO 2017 R3 Xcode 8.3.3.

For Error 2, I noticed a lot of negativity around Xcode 9 so I had held off updating. Are forum users still having issues?

If you are submitting a new app to the App Store then you must build it with iOS 11 ie Xcode 9. I’m not having any issues using Xcode9 with Xojo.

With regard to the first error, I believe this is the solution.

Thanks Jason for the quick reply :slight_smile:

It’s because we’re in the same timezone Martin! :slight_smile:

Now that Xojo 2018r1 is out, everything is working correctly. I already updated two of my apps using 2018r1 and Xcode 9.3.

Before building your app, don’t forget to include a 1024x1024 icon in Xojo Project > App Icon

I now get the following error when trying to build

Something to do with Unity4XC plugin missing???

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d6pqnqh9aw193fd/Screen%20Shot%202018-05-03%20at%209.35.48%20am.png?dl=0

Now using Xcode 9.3 and Xojo 2018 R1

Thanks Jeremie, it does seem to complain about the App icons a bit being in use by other applications but once replaced that issue goes away.

I have deleted all my profiles and started again and downloaded them again. Inspire of the Distribution and Development profile being in the keychain it still complains it can’t find the “A distribution profile is required when building for the app store.”

Keychain says these certificates are valid is there another aspect I am missing?

Finally unravelled this piece of spaghetti. It seems I have to go back to scratch every time I update Xcode… delete all profiles and start again. Now working.