Sounds like a bug

I have a webpage with a weblist on it. Using xojo 2017 R2.1, Windows 7 x86

When I add WebPage.doucleclick then when I click on the List nothing happens… when doubleclick on the List, the WebPage.doucleclick is fired.
It is like the List is invisible or behind WebPage!

I found that when I removed the the WebPage.doucleclick then the List.Cellclick is fired and the row is selected.

Also, sometimes when I deploy to cloud, after pressing “ok” on a messagebox, which is shown after loading the webpage, I got a javascript error regarding “sclick”. If I re-deploy the app, this is vanished.

This is probably a cacheing problem. Clearing your browser cache while testing will probably clear this up.

What about double click issue?

I’d have to see an example project.

How can send a project to you?

Use Feedback.

http://developer.xojo.com/using-feedback

I will do but this is simple everybody to check it. I just checked it again.
I use 2017.2.1 version but ti think it happens the same in 64 bit versions

In a new web app, add a list and
create a with
msgbox “Click on cell (” + str(Row) + " , " + str(Column) + “)”

In the webpage add a
msgbox (“Double Click on the form”)

Now run the app and click on the list. Nothing happens on a click,… if double click the webpage fires
check it, it takes only 1 minute!

(this happens even though you add on webpage.open a statement such as listbox1.addrow “xxx”)

I can confirm(in 2018r1) that if you have implemented the DoubleClick event on a WebPage, no clicks are received by the WebListBox even if no CellClick event is implemented. No rows can be selected. So the bug might be in the implementation of DoubleClick on WebPage.

Create a feedback report.

[quote=386122:@Albin Kiland]I can confirm(in 2018r1) that if you have implemented the DoubleClick event on a WebPage, no clicks are received by the WebListBox even if no CellClick event is implemented. No rows can be selected. So the bug might be in the implementation of DoubleClick on WebPage.

Create a feedback report.[/quote]
Don’t. It’s a known bug.