Just another Paypal request

I have read hundrends of posts in this forum where the xojo licensed users ask how to integrate such an important element in theis applications. And i am impressed that yet, there is no a standard fixed full solution for them. I suppose that the procedure to place order, make and accept and confirm Paypal payments is a pretty predefined set of procedures.

I would prefer to use a ready made solution and spend time to think about and implement my applications features. So I am looking for somedody who already have implement such a paypal webpage for his own needs and share it with me and charge me for his help.

I would appreciate any help. It is insane everybody to have to reinvent the wheel regardeless how experienced developer s/he is. Without a reliable method of payment, xojo webapps stays at the level of a hobby or only experts in WEb things can use it for commercial purposes But expers have hundrends of choices, except Xojo, in implementing Web stuff…

In my opinion, such a situation intercepts the spread of Xojo as a proper web development tool despite the fact that Xojo is poweful enough for it!