How to upgrade to Pro

I need the cross platform development features
I don’t seem to have the option the upgrade to pro, well the button is there but has a crossed out circle pointer
I have the XOJO Lite Mac version license
do I need to buy the windows lite version license first or what?

Thanks

If you just want macOS and Windows then it might be ok to buy a Lite Windows licence but I don’t know if you can have a Lite macOS and Lite Windows licence on the same machine.

As its a weekend and if you can’t wait I’d just buy the Desktop edition and sort it out in email next week. Xojo has a nice 90 day money back guarantee.

If you want it all just buy a Pro licence and again sort it out next week via email.

hello@xojo.com

[quote=378245:@Donald Crockett]I need the cross platform development features
I don’t seem to have the option the upgrade to pro, well the button is there but has a crossed out circle pointer
I have the XOJO Lite Mac version license
do I need to buy the windows lite version license first or what?

Thanks[/quote]

First you done’t need Pro for Xplatfrom Destop…
IIRC Pro is $700 and Desktop (Mac, Windows, Linus) is $300

Pro has Console, Web ad iOS in addition to teh desktop platform

You should be able to upgrade from your Xojo account on the web.

I think waiting until until a business day is good advice
Thanks
@Markus is that coupon retro active?

Don’t know. I guess it depends when you bought your license. Remember the 90 day money back guarantee.

Donald, all your answers could be answered with an email to hello@xojo.com

Your problem with not being able to click on “Upgrade to PRO” may be because you didn’t select your license on the webpage. There is a check mark at the left of your license, put a mark there and then the buttons will change colors and you will be able to select “Upgrade to PRO”.

You may want to contact Xojo with all your rebate/discount questions before buying.

@ Alberto

I have tried to EMAil support no reply yet

This seems faster

Please don;t take offense

Non taken. A lot of help you can find in the forum. I don’t think they answer emails on Sundays.

If you want to upgrade today just go to xojo.com, click account, login, click licenses, mark you license (check mark at left), click “Upgrade to PRO”, try the coupon and pay for the upgrade. Good luck.

@Alberto De Poo

Thanks that worked but the Price point is not feesible
I think the Desktop version @Karen Atkocius suggested is the way forward

Thanks