Web Dialog Is not closing

Hello all,
In my project i have opened a web dialog, which has 2 canvas. On this canvas I have drawn a eyeglass lens. The canvas opens properly and the lens is also drawn properly on it, but after that when i try to close the web dialog, it is not closing.
Also when I deploy it on XOJO cloud, the application does not open that dialog at all

TIA

Do you have a sample project you can share? I tried a quick test but it seems to work OK for me.

Sample Project

The sample running on Xojo Cloud also seems work fine:

http://198.199.64.53/CanvasDialogTest-Dev/

It is taking too much time just to to draw on the canvas

This is a link to source code sample program :
Show Trace

I found another way to draw lens using GMGraphicsMBS. It is working properly at local but when I try to deploy it on Xojo cloud it gives this following error.

[quote]An error occurred during Xojo cloud deployment.
Please wait a few minutes and try again.[/quote]

What should I do?

[quote=375055:@devyani gaikwad]I found another way to draw lens using GMGraphicsMBS. It is working properly at local but when I try to deploy it on Xojo cloud it gives this following error.

What should I do?[/quote]
As Christian indicated on your other thread, GMGraphicsMBS (or GMImageMBS) May have some dependencies which are not present on Xojo Cloud servers.

Also, I’m curious… if you’re simply drawing a picture, couldn’t you just use a built-in Picture class, draw to its Graphics object and draw that to the WebCanvas?

BTW, I’d also like to see an example of this slow WebCanvas code. We might be able to help optimize that.