Updating my customer's copy of the app with new DLLs and plugins

If it is of interest, I’ve been concerned about the way Xojo has changed the paths for DLLs over the last few years.
When I change my Xojo version I have to change the Inno setup to get the Libs and Resources folders right.

But when my customers update their copy of my app to a new one, they ended up with all the old versions of libs and resources lying around.
I use Inno Setup, and after a little digging, found the InstallDelete option, which is normally not considered when you write your initial install script.

So I’ve just started adding this section, to ‘tidy up’ when installing over older versions of MyApp

[InstallDelete] ;tidy up old versions Type: filesandordirs; Name: "{app}\\MyApp Resources" Type: filesandordirs; Name: "{app}\\MyApp Libs" Type: filesandordirs; Name: "{app}\\Resources" Type: filesandordirs; Name: "{app}\\Libs"

The idea being that it deletes old folders that are not used any more, and previous versions of plugins/images/dlls which exist in the current folder system, before install begins, but without having to force an uninstall.