PictureEffectsRaw 4.1, PDF Plugin 1.6 and PictureButton 4.1.2 are out
The PictureEffectsRaw plugin enables you to do advanced image processing in Xojo using up to 8 CPU cores at once. And some of the effects can also do it in asynchronous mode.
New in PictureEffectsRaw 4.1:
* Added RankEffectRaw class. (8 bit, 16bit per channel,
RGB, CMYK, Gray, synchronous and asynchronous) (This
one was never multi core in the old non Raw version of
the plugin but is now multi core enabled like everything
else in this new plugin).
* Added 3 new example project for the RankEffectRaw class
(One normal mode, one asynchronous with callback and one
asynchronous custom flow mode).
* Added methods to the DesaturateEffectRaw class to support
asynchronous image processing.
* Added 1 new example project for using asynchronous with
the DesaturateEffectRaw class.
The PDF Plugin is to generate PDF documents from your Xojo Application. This new version adds advanced matrixes so that you can rotate your text and objects as well as do other matrix operations on them.
New in PDF Plugin 1.6:
* Added ConcatMatrix method to the Page class.
The PictureButton plugin is designed to give far better experience between platforms than the built in Xojo Bevel button.
New in PictureButton 4.1.2:
* Enter and return keys when the button has focus can now also
trigger the button in addition to the spacebar that was already
more info at www.einhugur.com