GetFileOpenFolderItem dialog not closing

1. last week

Duane M

Jan 10 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Boston, MA

Running Xojo 2017 R3 on Mac and Windows. This happens only on Mac when debugging. Same code on both machines. I choose a file and the GetFileOpenFolderItem does not close. When I get to a break point following this I can't work with the debugger window. I have to move it over to a new OS window. This is new as I've been working with this app for over a year. Maybe a High Sierra issue?

2. Paul S

Jan 11 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Europe (Netherlands, Den Haag)

Yesterday I was experiencing exactly the same.
    Very annoying.
    I'm on High Sierra too and using Xojo 2017 R3.

3. Beatrix W

Jan 11 Pre-Release Testers Europe (Germany)

Also occurs for 2017R1.

4. Emile S

Jan 11 Europe (France, Strasbourg)

A click to choose the file and a click into Open I guess ?
    If so, did you try a double click in the desired file ?

Or… the reverse !

5. Greg O

Jan 11 Xojo Inc Somewhere near Raleigh, NC

@Duane M Running Xojo 2017 R3 on Mac and Windows. This happens only on Mac when debugging. Same code on both machines. I choose a file and the GetFileOpenFolderItem does not close. When I get to a break point following this I can't work with the debugger window. I have to move it over to a new OS window. This is new as I've been working with this app for over a year. Maybe a High Sierra issue?

This started when High Sierra was released.

6. Emile S

Jan 12 Europe (France, Strasbourg)
    Edited last week

El Capitan:
    FireFox (latest), I just have that in Save dialog. A clik in Cancel, followed by a new save try was successful.

Not in Open, not with Xojo, but "similar" process/behavior.

Edit:
    I forgot to say that I changed the file name (Paste) and edited it a bit, then Press the Return Key, CLick and Cancel before a successful cmd-s.

7. 4 days ago

Duane M

Jan 16 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Boston, MA

@Greg OLone This started when High Sierra was released.

That's what I figured. On my Mac it's easy enough to click the Run button in Debug and then move the windows off to another "Space" window.

I guess we'll just have to wait this out.

or Sign Up to reply!