cubeSQLServer plugin and Xojo 2017r3

1. last week

Ralph A

Dec 6 Santa Monica, California

Any reason to expect cubeSQLServer plugin will not work properly with Xojo 2017r3?

Working with my test of a Xojo Web app just fine.

2. Phillip Z

Dec 6 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Florence, SC

I believe it does.

3. Jean-Yves P

Dec 6 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Europe (France, Besancon)

same as here : ?
    https://forum.xojo.com/44703-r3-not-recognizing-mysql-community-server/?quote=363297#reply

4. Alberto D

Dec 6 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro
    Edited last week

It works on Mac no problems (for me). Are you having problems? What platform?

5. Ralph A

Dec 6 Answer Santa Monica, California

Working with my test of a Xojo Web app just fine.

6. dave d

Dec 6 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Australia

I'm confused by the cube pricing, can you pay for unlimited use or do you have to keep paying every year?

7. Richard D

Dec 6 Pre-Release Testers Europe (UK, London)

@dave d I'm confused by the cube pricing, can you pay for unlimited use or do you have to keep paying every year?

unlimited mean does not matter how many users... if you want the latest version after one year, you need to pay again.
    BUT for my clients, once i install the db server, i did not update to latest and just use the one install for years and years.

8. Alberto D

CubeSQL Pricing

Any cubeSQL license comes with 1 year of free updates. When that year is up you can purchase an upgrade license (and continue to update cubeSQL for another year) or keep using the last version forever.

I think is the same as Xojo license, you can keep using your last update without paying anymore. Want new features or latest version?, pay for the license again with updates for one more year.

9. Ralph A

@dave d I'm confused by the cube pricing, can you pay for unlimited use or do you have to keep paying every year?

Unlimited has to do with simultaneous connections.

10. dave d

Dec 6 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Australia

Still confused, does it mean I have to buy it every year for $599, even if I don't want updates?

11. Alberto D

@dave d Still confused, does it mean I have to buy it every year for $599, even if I don't want updates?

No. You pay once, get updates for 1 year and then keep using it forever.

You don't want updates, no problem, keep using it forever.

12. Phillip Z

Dec 6 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Florence, SC

License is good forever.

You can purchase a license depending on the number of concurrent connections you need to support.

13. Ralph A

Or you can move your Xojo Web apps to serverwarp.com and get free unlimited cubeSQLServer connections. It's included in the hosting price. And your cubeSQLServer is installed, set up, and kept up to date by the host.

or Sign Up to reply!