Holiday Special! - gPDF and CPI

Don’t miss out on the Black Friday/Cyber Monday specials on

gPDF - a custom PDF class using syntax similar to the Xojo graphics class is available (full source code) from now thru “Cyber Monday” for 50% off the normal price of $129.00. As a Black Friday/Cyber Monday special, I am offering for $64.50 for a limited time

www.rdS.com/gpdf

CPI - Custom Property Inspector is a custom control for Xojo that allows the developer to add a Property Inspector control to their own app. CPI is very similar to the Inspector you use daily in the Xojo IDE. It is fully customizable and works with dozens of various datatype (required Xojo2016 or above)

As an introductory offer. I am making this available for 20% during Cyber Monday. Normally it will sell for $29.95 (full source code), but until midnight tonight it will be only $23.95

www.rdS.com/cpi

I am extending my BlackFriday/CyberMonday sale on gPDF and CPI until WInter Wednesday (yeah I made that up)

only a few hours left… don’t miss out

Due to the demand… I have extended this sale thru the Holiday Season :!!

CPI - Custom Property Inspector : $23.95 - save 20%
gPDF - PDF document generator using same syntax as Xojo Graphics Objects : $64.50 Save 50%

gPDF - a custom PDF class using syntax similar to the Xojo graphics class is available (full source code) , Holiday Special for 50% off the normal price of $129.00. As a Black Friday/Cyber Monday special, I am offering for $64.50 for a limited time

www.rdS.com/gpdf

CPI - Custom Property Inspector is a custom control for Xojo that allows the developer to add a Property Inspector control to their own app. CPI is very similar to the Inspector you use daily in the Xojo IDE. It is fully customizable and works with dozens of various datatype (required Xojo2016 or above). CPI is available for 20% during the Holidays for $23.95 which is 20% off the regular $29.95 (full source code)

www.rdS.com/cpi