Using a second screen

Im running a PI with a HDML screen and a internal mounted 3.5 touchscreen on the GPIO. I;ve finally managed to get the PI to talk to both, if i move the cursor around the screen, the second screen is just off the top right of the main window. However, I cannot get Xojo to open up a second window in that location.

Linux screen count always returns (0) as per manual. I get NOE if I try to set the screen at me.left=screen(1).left
i’ve tried to open the window to the right of the main window, but this does not work either.

Is it possible to use a second screen on a PI?

Well, if screencount returns zero, our framework doesn’t know about it.

Have you tried setting self.Left to a negative value?

[quote=361110:@dave duke]Im running a PI with a HDML screen and a internal mounted 3.5 touchscreen on the GPIO. I;ve finally managed to get the PI to talk to both, if i move the cursor around the screen, the second screen is just off the top right of the main window. However, I cannot get Xojo to open up a second window in that location.

Linux screen count always returns (0) as per manual. I get NOE if I try to set the screen at me.left=screen(1).left
i’ve tried to open the window to the right of the main window, but this does not work either.

Is it possible to use a second screen on a PI?[/quote]
These are two very different ways to use displays with the Pi and it’s not really Xojo’s fault that it won’t recognise them. You’ll find lots of software won’t recognise the second display. Basically the display connected via GPIO uses a different framebuffer.