Term 'Cross platform' - for iOS, MacOS, Windows, Linux and RPI
- Cross platform support for standard data encoding engines such as Base64, UU, Hex and etc. since current ones are not cross platform and they not working as it should. I already submitted feedback and no reply at all. Even example which is coming as part of Xojo examples not working well on iOS for example.
- Cross platform support for data compression (zip, zlib, lzv) in memory and as file;
- Better handling of text data type conversion when text encoding is in use;
- Cross platform - adding support for X509 certificates (allow to create, use, do administration and etc.);
- Cross platform - adding support for OpenPGP as encryption and as any e-mail support interfaces;
- Cross platform - adding support for S/MIME;
- Cross platform - adding support for symmetric encryptions such as AES 128/192/256/512, Camellia, CAST-128/256, IDEA, RC2/RC5/RC6, SEED, ARIA Skipjack, TEA, XTEA, Twofish, SERPENT, SC2000, Clefia. Also support for wide range of modes such as ECB, CBC, PCBC, CFB, OFB, CTR, XTS.
- Cross platform supoort which allows working with PowerShell script side by side with Xojo from Xojo code like you can use shell now via Xojo;
and so on...
[don't have much time to write full list...]