Calling methods in other web sessions

Hey everyone. I am trying to execute a method in other web sessions but keep getting a javascript error. I have a WebDialog that in the Close EventHandler I am trying to go through all open sessions and execute a method that is in a WebPage. For each session I am checking to see if the Session is currently looking at the same “job” parameter as me and checking to see if the session itself is me by another session property username. If the session is me than it is to ignore me and go to the next session. After telling all other sessions to execute the method, my session calls the method directly. I have done several tests and can always call the method for my self with no issues but when I call all the other sessions methods I get this javascript error, or a variation similar to it.

Could not execute returned javascript: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'Xojo.controls['NDIwvngv'].setSize') Source: Xojo.controls['NDIwvngv'].setSize(500,650); Xojo.controls['t0LGLFtU'].setSize(500,650); Xojo.controls['DD1LyZjk'].setSize(500,650); Xojo.controls['OjaNctxp'].setSize(100,265); Xojo.controls['VKQFLyrL'].setValue("Stop Engine"); Xojo.controls['LZy8AdTt'].setValue("Stop Engine"); Xojo.controls['TU9vtR4S'].setValue("Stop Engine");

The error relates to containers that I have displayed on the Dashboard WebPage.
Sometimes the java error will be just on my session, sometimes it will show on the others sessions as well
Here is the code I’m trying to use.

[code]//All Sessions viewing this job Refresh Dashboard Controls
If Changed = True Then

For i As Integer = 0 To App.SessionCount-1
If Session(App.SessionAtIndex(i)).jobid = Session.jobid AND Session(App.SessionAtIndex(i)).username <> Session.username Then
If Session(App.SessionAtIndex(i)).permission > 1 AND Session(App.SessionAtIndex(i)).username <> Session.username Then
Session(App.SessionAtIndex(i)).Dashboard.TanMarView()
End If
If Session(App.SessionAtIndex(i)).permission = 1 Then
Session(App.SessionAtIndex(i)).Dashboard.CustomerView()
End If
End If
Next

Dashboard.TanMarView()

//Log.writeLogMessage("Dialog - AdminSensors (EventHandler). " + CurrentMethodName + " Event For - " + Session.username )

End If
[/code]

I have tested just sending a MsgBox to all other sessions and that works fine.

[code]//All Sessions viewing this job Refresh Dashboard Controls
If Changed = False Then

Else

For i As Integer = 0 To App.SessionCount-1
If Session(App.SessionAtIndex(i)).jobid = Session.jobid AND Session(App.SessionAtIndex(i)).username <> Session.username Then
If Session(App.SessionAtIndex(i)).permission > 1 AND Session(App.SessionAtIndex(i)).username <> Session.username Then
App.SessionAtIndex(i).MsgBox(“Sensors Changed!” + EndOfLine + “Please refresh your Dashboard by choosing your Lease again!”)
End If
If Session(App.SessionAtIndex(i)).permission = 1 Then
App.SessionAtIndex(i).MsgBox(“Sensors Changed!” + EndOfLine + “Please refresh your Dashboard by choosing your Lease again!”)
End If
End If
Next

Dashboard.TanMarView()

End If[/code]