MBS Xojo Developer Conference in London

We run another conference:

9th November 2017: Training Day
10th November 2017: Conference Day

see website:
http://monkeybreadsoftware.de/xojo/events/london-2017-event.shtml

Please note that the hotel rate is currently for the Friday only and you get regular rates for other days.

10 people already signed up.
I booked hotel and flights, so this will take place.

Train booked, hotel booked for Thu/Fri, time off booked. Sorted :slight_smile:

Hotel booked for Wed, Thu and Fri (Attending training and conference). Train booked. Looking forward to my first Xojo event. :slight_smile:

I’ll email everyone in October to ask whether you guys are there for each of the evenings, so I have an head count for the restaurants.

Looking forward to meeting you again @Paul Budd !

We got a few more attendees to sign up this week. Hurray!
I added a few more sessions to fill schedule for now.
Still hoping that a few people who I’d love to speak sign up and propose a session topic.
We’ll see.

[quote=350208:@Christian Schmitz]We got a few more attendees to sign up this week. Hurray!
I added a few more sessions to fill schedule for now.
Still hoping that a few people who I’d love to speak sign up and propose a session topic.
We’ll see.[/quote]

have you reached out to those people to ask them? it give them just enough encouragement to push them over the edge to volunteer.

of course. But not everyone reads email.

And I have no problem to add/change sessions in October.

If you’d come, I’d love to move a few things around to give you time to talk about a topic!

We add a session with Trisha Duke:

Smart Customisation
Trisha will show how she has applied smart customisation to her applications. She will demonstrate her table driven tool bars, colour options, switchable options for adding and searching of records allowing users to set their own preferences for their systems

Hey, we got the 15th person on the list for the event!

Still six weeks and I hope we get a few more people from London to come.

Everyone on the list should have got an invoice for the tickets.
If you haven’t got one and your registration was lost, let me know.
Thanks.

Looks like we may have @Marc Zeedar stop by in London on a trip to Europe.
If you have a suggestion for him on what to present about, let him know.

Registered and flights booked :slight_smile:

Thank you.

Also the room block expired, so you can now all book regularly via website or phone.

less than a month to go. See you there!

20 people from 7 countries.

Now I hope we can get 10 more of those 80 MBS Xojo Plugin users in London to join us!

This will be a great little conference. :slight_smile:

In just 4 weeks my training day will be over and we enjoy the dinner together with everyone who arrived the evening before. :slight_smile: