RowTag for Einhugur TreeView?

Hi all -

Is there a similar option to the Xojo ListBox “RowTag” and “CellTag” properties when using the Einhugur TreeView?

TreeViewNode.ItemData

Found it! Thanks, Eli. Lots of goodies I missed by not digging further into the TreeViewNode properties.

Any tips on setting the cell background fill based on a specific cell? I see even/odd, but I want to color the cell based on cell type and content (as in CellBackgroundPaint).

For example, I see the Foreground color setting for text:

theNode = New TreeViewNode(" Saved Jobs", JobsCog) theNode.ItemData = RowType.Type theNode.HasExpander = True theNode.FontBold = True theNode.TextColor = &cE8E8E800 Me.AppendNode theNode

Subclass TreeViewCustomNode. It has a DrawBackground and a DrawForeground event.

Why not check the docs? I do not know (and own) Einhugur’s controls, I just googled for it.

[quote=346873:@Eli Ott]Subclass TreeViewCustomNode. It has a DrawBackground and a DrawForeground event.

Why not check the docs? I do not know (and own) Einhugur’s controls, I just googled for it.[/quote]
Thanks, I’m in the docs, but the lack of understanding the differences between the node types had me chasing my tail. I guess my search didn’t turn up the same results. Now that I know how he’s ordered the different node types, I’ve got a better idea of what to look for.

I also learned a lot from Björn’s sample pojects. An example is worth a thousand words