Random Session close in 2017.2

I have three different web apps that I have been working with for months.

Since upgrading to 2017.2 I have seen some random session ending while running the IDE.

It is one of those things that is so random that I don’t even know where to start to catch the problem.

It might be on my development mac itself.

Has anyone seen this behavior?

Same thing here, its like the App stops and it shows on IDE something like Loop something and i have to press run again several times but i was thinking that is only me, so if same case then it is something with the IDE.

I reverted to 2017 r1 and the problem stopped. @Aurelian Negrea Do you see the same?

Have either of you filed a bug report?

@Greg O’Lone I would love to but as I don’t have enough info for it to be useful. And I can’t reproduce it at will. Ya’ll will simply be forced to say “Closed can’t confirm” or “Need more information”

Plus Given the nature of the crashes where my methods actually get corrupted. Bizzare, could be produced by a human, text strings in the methods: I’m reticent to use it.

I do want to help. But, how can I be useful to you in running this down?

[quote=346116:@Jay Menna]@Greg O’Lone I would love to but as I don’t have enough info […]

I do want to help. But, how can I be useful to you in running this down?[/quote]

When you look at your file system on the server, perhaps with some luck, Xojo saves there a “errors.log”.

I am getting the same behavior in 2017r3. Again, it is hard to reproduce, but does happen about every 2nd or 3rd debug run…