Any experience with Continuous delivery?

Hi, we are about to hire two new developers and on of our major software products runs on Xojo Webedition.

Since we want to professionalize our prozesses I search for tool and experience about Continuous delivery of several webapp instances (with load balancers and stuff).

We cant use the xojocloud because of security and datasavety in Germany, but I wonder if we can build our own one-click-deployment-system.

Can someone help me with his knowlegde?

We went through this in 2015. I suggest looking at GoCD.org. It’s an open-source product backed by a company that sells service and training as well as other products. It is a robust platform and is under active development.

We have built our system around Atlassian’s products BitBucket (Git but for businesses), Bamboo (Continuous Integration) and JIRA (case handling). If you are small team < 10 people, they are reasonably priced ($10/year per product). Bamboo tests, builds and deploy multiple webapps to Amazon Web Services infrastructure in Frankfurt, Ireland and US. All this with a single click from JIRA. All code is kept in ButBucket.

Feel free to send me a PM if you are interested in more details.