Feedback Attachments

Just a quick note about Feedback attachments. We are aware of the problem that is causing crashes and its first on my to-do list for today. If you do need to file a bug report, please insert a Dropbox or other file sharing link for now.

We’ve made some more server adjustments. Attachments should be working again now.

Just got hit with the attachment bug again:

I restarted feedback, it found the un-submitted ticket and submitted it without issue this time. :slight_smile:

Me too… submitting the un-submitted one usually works, but this leads to .png’s being added as .png.gz. and i don’t like that, as you can’t preview the added picture(s) within feedback.
I kind of resigned, and only add text for a new Feedback. Then ‘add info’ and add the attachment(s). This currently seems to work.

Same here :slight_smile:

You may need to add pngs again.

I often make initial feedback case with little information.
And than add attachments and more texts in separate additions.

I was just bit by this one today…

Edit: The feedback case was successfully submitted the second time, and I needed to Ctrl-alt-del shutdown of feedback program. Restarting the program then allowed automatic resubmission of the feedback case.

Am I correct in presuming that Christian’s feedback is where this additional information should be placed?
<https://xojo.com/issue/49036>

of course if you like to add something, feel free to comment there.

Had another one today…

This is after two tries. I will try again and see what happens…

The feedback was successful on the third submission.

Thanks Christian. I added information to this feedback case.