Web App Crashing - Debugging Help

Hello Guys,

Any idea if there is any issue with the web apps crashing randomly ?

i did an app and while logged in, for example in the ListBox i`m scrolling and it crashes. i put the code on the Session -> UnhandledException and App.UnhandledException to dump all the errors in the log and all what i get is :

[code]2017-07-27 10:47:43 App.UnhandledException -> There was an error that crashed the app. Error Details :

ccSettingsUnitsTab.ccSettingsUnitsTab.lbLocation_SelectionChanged%%o<ccSettingsUnitsTab.ccSettingsUnitsTab>o
Delegate.IM_Invoke%%o
AddHandler.Stub.31%%
WebListBox._ExecuteEvent%b%osA1v
WebControl.!_ExecuteEvent%b%ssA1v
WebSession._HandleEvent%%oso<_HTTPServer.HTTPRequestContext>
WebSession._HandleRequest%i4%oso<_HTTPServer.HTTPRequestContext>
WebApplication._HandleHTTPRequest%%oo<_HTTPServer.HTTPRequestContext>
_HTTPServer.HTTPRequestThread.Event_Run%%o<_HTTPServer.HTTPRequestThread>[/code]

so not to much to dig there.

This is on the List Box side “lbLocation” being the list.

The second one is on the Login Form after putting the credentials and pressing the Login button :

[code]2017-07-27 10:44:17 App.UnhandledException -> There was an error that crashed the app. Error Details :

wdLoginForm.wdLoginForm.DoLogin%%o<wdLoginForm.wdLoginForm>
wdLoginForm.wdLoginForm.btnLogin_Action%%o<wdLoginForm.wdLoginForm>o
Delegate.IM_Invoke%%o
AddHandler.Stub.29%%
WebButton._ExecuteEvent%b%osA1v
WebControl.!_ExecuteEvent%b%ssA1v
WebSession._HandleEvent%%oso<_HTTPServer.HTTPRequestContext>
WebSession._HandleRequest%i4%oso<_HTTPServer.HTTPRequestContext>
WebApplication._HandleHTTPRequest%%oo<_HTTPServer.HTTPRequestContext>
_HTTPServer.HTTPRequestThread.Event_Run%%o<_HTTPServer.HTTPRequestThread>[/code]

Can somebody tell me what those mean and where should i look, as the happening is random so i have no idea how to trace that.

As test Env. it is done on Windows 7 with Internet Explorer 11 as this is what they have on the premises and the only option that o have to test so far.

I could request to install chrome but i will see once i have it.

Thanks again .

Just as an update, on Chrome, Safari works perfectly , Internet Explorer 11 crashes randomly, so it should be a bug or not ?

Thanks again .