Meet Christian Schmitz tonite

Hello all,

I wanted to tell you all that tonite, in Tempe Arizona, I had a the great opportunity to meet two fellow users of Xojo, at the invitation of Christian Schmitz, owner of MBS Plug-ins. This is the very first time I was invited to, or have met fellow Xojo developers including longstanding, prolific provider of plug-ins to the Xojo community - Mr. Christian Schmitz of MBS.

I have been a customer of MBS for many years, enjoying the benefit of Christian Schmitz’s quality products. I appreciated this opportunity and thoroughly enjoyed the visit having a lot of fun, while learning a lot from the other participants and Christian himself.

Finally, a great big THANK YOU to Christian and his wonderful wife, for packing several very special boxes of candy. I asked Christian to do this, and was surprised, thankful and very much overtaken by the fact that he actually went out of his way to buy the candy, wrap it, keep it refrigerated (as not to let the chocolate melt) during his travel, half way around the world!! All at the request of someone he knows only by email!

This seemingly simple act of kindness, for someone he has not ever meet, was/is truly an act of kindness and demonstrates Christians depth of character.

THANK YOU CHRISTIAN!

Martha is absolutely elated!
Gratefully yours,
Tim Seyfarth

Thanks