Dynapdf help.

Ciao Christian,
ho un problemino con il prodotto dynapdf ( st lavorando adesso per TTL Take The Lead - LTO srl - Rho )
in pratica ti mostro il problema per fare prima

Come vedi nell’immagine, il testo riempie la cella, quando per la dimensione del testo maggiore della dimensione della cella ( evento page break impostato con 0 ) il testo maggiore viene scritto sempre sulla stessa riga. io invece vorrei fosse troncato.

Codice :

call pdf.WriteFTextEx(rsdeftesta.Field("colonna").DoubleValue * moltiplicatore,_ rsdeftesta.Field("riga").DoubleValue * moltiplicatore,_ rsdeftesta.Field("larghezza").DoubleValue * moltiplicatore,_ rsdeftesta.Field("interlinea").DoubleValue * moltiplicatore,_ ffallineamento,ffcontenuto) // ingombro

/////////

Hi Christian,
I have a problem with your product dynapdf (I’m working now for TTL Take The Lead - LTO srl - Rho)
In practice I show you the problem with image

[Img] http://www.koalaerp.it/xojo/problema.png [/ img]

As you see, text fills the cell, but when the text size is larger than the cell (page break event set to 0), the larger text is always written on the same line. I would have it truncated.

It is possible ?

Sample project?

Normally WriteFTextEx causes a PageBreak event in case of overflow. There you can return 0 after you created new page or return -1 to stop.

Yesssss return -1, no make a new page for writing text overflow, but overflow is printed at begin of same row;
the project is tooooooooo big to post on internet

Check what you return. -1 will cancel the output of WriteFText.

Else please try with one of our examples.
e.g. “Create PDF with text block” one.

OK, now work properly; thank !