Spain Xojo Developer meeting

Hi,

October in Spain should have nice weather.
So lets organize a Xojo developer meeting for Madrid in October.

Anyone interested?

Currently we’d like to know if there is interest for a full day conference or for just a dinner meeting?

Here is the poll:
https://doodle.com/poll/fi94r5wtt2g5qcxt

For a dinner, we would just meet in a restaurant and chat. If we get a bigger group, maybe get a separate room and with a screen and projector, so you an show something if you like.

If interest is bigger for a full day, we can do restaurant the evening before and than spend a full day in a conference room and have some presentations.
e.g. Javier can show what’s new in Xojo, I can talk about plugins, advanced language features, SQL or other topics.

What do you guys think?

Count me in, at least for the dinner/chat - the full conference will depend on the €€€s :slight_smile:

I missed the last meeting in Madrid due to illness so I hope I’ll be able to make it this time!

Well, for a conference day, I would try to find some location where we can have room plus lunch and coffee breaks.
Whether it’s more like 99€ or 49€ for a ticket, depends on number of people and what we want to have.

I talked with a hotel in Madrid and there it could go for 99€ with cost for room, projector, lunch and 2 coffee breaks.
But for that we need 10 person minimum.

If someone is in Madrid this week, we can arrange a meeting.
e.g. meet in the bar of the Hotel Mayorazgo for a chat about Xojo.