Well I figured I better make my approach to an SQLite tool visible since there seems to have been a few others released lately :)
So here is my contribution....
Tadpole for SQLite will soon be released for both macOS and Windows, Written in 100% Xojo it offers many features found in tools costing a lot more.
Some of the features to be found in Tadpole
- Syntax Highlighting
- Ability to create/delete/alter Tables (the Alter Table is the last feature in works for now)
- Ability to create/delete/alter Indexes
- Ability to create/delete/alter Triggers
- Ability to create/delete/alter Views
- Ability to view/edit tables with Millions of records
- Import from CSV tables with most common delimiter types
- Export to CSV tables
- Export to JSON
- Export to HTML
- Export to Microsoft Excel (even under macOS)
- ability to attach up to 10 databases together
- ability to run SQL Scripts (mulitiple statements in one query)
- full ability to load/save SQL Scripts
- built in SQL "Pretty" formatter
- Add/Delete/Edit rows
- user has full control over Fonts, colors
- and much more
In this Beta version, the ALTER TABLE feature only supports adding new columns. A full featured ALTER TABLE in currently in work and will be in a soon to be released version. This is a time limited evaluation copy (15 days).
Once released, it will offer a one time fee for a LIFETIME license. And future versions are scheduled to have things such as Visual Query Builder, Data Visualization, Foreign Key support, built in reports and perhaps other features.....