Berlin early arrival

I arrived in Berlin with my wife and son this morning and am staying at the Ellington Hotel. We recommend a trip to the dome over the ReichStag (book day before)! While it was warm today, it is expected to get colder (~14°C) and wet tomorrow (Tuesday).

Off to the Bavarian Restaurant for Veiner Schnitzel tonight! See y’all soon!

be sure to test a real cross fried Wiener Schnitzel.
veal and not pork and about 4 mm thick.

often served with cranberries.

The veal München Schnitzel was definitely better than the pork. Sauerkraut, sausages, potatoes, mmmmmm…

I am flying in early tomorrow morning so will be there in time to look for lunch places (I think).

On my way to Berlin. See you later in the hotel.

Huh ? Thinking of bringing my own bread and butter now.

Will arrive Wed early afternoon.

Dutch bread?!?! Better stick with german bread Joost :wink:
Have to arrange my work today and will arrive tomorrow afternoon, looking forward to meet you all!

Arrived. See you later

Enjoy the conference. I will be in Vegas while you are in Berlin. You got the better choice of locations.

Jermey Leroy and I are meeting in the lobby
at 7PM (in an hour) to go have dinner. Anyone else who has arrived early and wants to join us is welcome.

[quote=328803:@Geoff Perlman]Jermey Leroy and I are meeting in the lobby
at 7PM (in an hour) to go have dinner. Anyone else who has arrived early and wants to join us is welcome.[/quote]

I will check you guys out at 7

Sitting at the bar

If anyone needs any last minute electronics there is a great computer/appliance department store 100m up the road called Saturn.

Well I have to say a very straightforward trip so far, enjoying the train from the Airport. Trains run on time which is a whole new experience :slight_smile:

Me too. See you guys this afternoon.

Arrived! See you later!

The bus from Tegel - not so fast…