ATL Xojo Users Group - Tue May 2, 2017

Hello Xojo enthusiasts!

Please join us for this Xojo monthly meeting! We promise that you’ll learn something new at each meeting!

Who: Everyone interested in developing in Xojo!
What: Monthly Meeting
Where: Las Palmas Mexian Restaurant , 2210 Holly Springs Pkwy, Holly Springs, GA :: 770-720-0062
When: Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017 – 6pm to 9pm
Topic:
I was hoping to have my hands on the PocketC.H.I.P. computer running some Xojo applications but it’s on back order. While we wait for that computer to arrive and see if it Xojo’s, we’ll go over a class I’ve been working on that helps report System Information. The goal is to get this fully cross-platform and have it report important information about the computer it is being run on: Operating system serial number, hard drive size, number of processors, memory, even time zone and the time zone offset. Once it’s a bit further along, I’ll publish it under an open-source license.

Of course we’ll have all of the latest Xojo news, announcements, and events.

I hope to see you there!

Just a quick reminder about tonight’s meeting. We’ll be going over the latest Xojo news but there will also be some bonus features:

• Free Linux stickers for attendees! Want to cover up that ugly Windows or Mac keyboard icon? Need more Tux on your laptop? We’ve got you covered. Literally.
  • I’ll bring my printed and bound copy of the xDev magazine bundle. It’s a beautiful thing.
  • What does Free and Open-Sourced software have to do with 3D printing? We’ll discuss and have some Lulz at the meeting

http://xojoatl.com/2017/04/custom-class-system-information-may-2017/

I hope to see you there!

I meant to email you but I have to attend my daughters school thing/performance this evening. Dang! I did enjoy last months meeting. June, I’m likely to be out of town!

@Richard Gorbutt we will miss you.

Sorry you can’t make it to the meeting. We’ve got you penciled in for the July meeting!

Thanks guys. Nice to talk techie/geekie for an evening on Xojo and stuff. I’ll be back. May actually pay for a meal next time :slight_smile: