How to read a json file archived from google hangouts

Hello everyone,
I want to delete my gmail so i got the backup of my gmail account data for future reference . google has sent my gmail account’s emails and hangouts data in mbox and json format. ), now i want to read them in normal text, i have zero knowledge over these technical stuff as iam not from software background. i have downloaded the mbox and json viewer softwares. when i opened my json file in json viewer all i could see is a tree like data but couldn’t read / understand anything. so please kindly tell me , how to read this information in normal text form by a layman.
thanks in advance

( my system specs : windows-7, 2gb ram )

Well Pink,

Do you want to learn how to interpret the json data with Xojo? If so what have you done so far?

If not this is probably not the site for you.

You should be able to import your mbox data into any mail client. If you have a lot of data then there are quite a few mail archiving solutions for Windows like MailStore.

What data do you have in json format exactly? Not the video but the dates of your hangouts, perhaps?

[quote=325575:@Wayne Golding]Well Pink,

Do you want to learn how to interpret the json data with Xojo? If so what have you done so far?

If not this is probably not the site for you.[/quote]

Thank you very much for replying ,

Actually, my hangouts history was archived in to json file, i want to read the ’ text 'in json file, for that i need a software / converter which can convert json to any readable text format like MS word or notepad or pdf etc. pleas help me. its very important for me…

[quote=325578:@Beatrix Willius]You should be able to import your mbox data into any mail client. If you have a lot of data then there are quite a few mail archiving solutions for Windows like MailStore.

What data do you have in json format exactly? Not the video but the dates of your hangouts, perhaps?[/quote]

Thank you so much for replying,
I could read the mbox file with the help of an mbox viewer, but finding difficulty with json. the size of json file is 75 MB. and was opened through 'huge json viewer software.

Actually i took the backup of my gmail chat history and all mails from takeout.google,com, they have sent a json file, stating that my all hangouts chat history was archived there. i have very important discussions ( text chat )happened through google hangouts which should be useful for future references,

now , after downloading this archived json file, i tried to read the json to refer some information happened though hangout chats , but i couldnt access the file, when i uploaded it in json viewer software, all i could see is some tree like script , iam unable to understand anything . kindly tell me how to read this json file and get my chat history from it. thanks in advance

Have you tried to google “google hangout json”?

Once again thanks for the reply,

This online reader sorted out my issue “Hangouts.json Reader”.